Our Values Statements
- We will maintain integrity, transparency and practice good stewardship in all operations and deliberations.
- We will promote self-reliance and independence of grantees in our grant making.
- We will make grants free of self-dealing or other conflicts of interest.
- We will partner with other community organizations, when appropriate, for the good of the community.
- We will promote fairness and equity, without discrimination, in all our operations.
- We will strive to maintain a diverse board of directors whose pulse is on the community.
Our mission is to perpetuate the legacy of the Glenn sisters by providing resources where they are most needed to do the most good for the greater Gaston community.
Acceptance of Gifts
The Foundation may accept unrestricted gifts of cash or cash equivalents; each opportunity will be individually assessed.
The Glenn Foundation has concluded deliberations for the 2021 grant cycle and made 19 grants totaling $282,300. Grants ranged in size from $2,500 to $75,000. For a complete list of 2021 grants, click on the Announcements page.
Deadline for 2022 applications is Tuesday, March 1, 2022. Application forms are not available on this website. Use the Contact Us tab to request an application form. The 2022 Application form will be available in November 2021.
Union Commons • 1552 Union Rd • Suite D • Gastonia, NC 28054
Phone: 704.867.0296 • Fax: 704.867.4496